Current Employment Status:
Hired Part Time on Aug 2, 2020
Hired Full Time on Jul 28, 2023
Do you need a VA? below are my past experience doing admin works for Real Estate Indiviidual
1. I have experience gathering data of property address posted from Real Estate/MLS websites like zillow, trulia, foreclosure sites, for sale by owner sites, craiglist posting property for sale and for rent, getting the property address to be organized in an excel format then skip trace the property address to get owner name, contact number and
2. I have also done pulling out data from probate, getting the name of the dead persons posted from probate sites legacy, go to county property records websites to see if they own a property and if they own I will get the property address they have Own and get the husband or wife name, the children's name or relatives possible, and skip trace their name to get the mailing address if possible, this data should be organized in an excel format
3. Pulling out of data from court site or county clerks sites for civil cases, get the name of the persons involved, search the name if they own a property, skip trace to get contact details
4.Searching or clicking each parcel number from county websites to get owner name and get the information of data needed and organized it in an excel format or gather information from county websites
5. Search parcel number or map# from tax assessor websites to get taxes owed
6. Going each COUNTY GIS MAPS, click each parcel and determine if the owner has different address, with tax delinquent or of it is over 65
7. Go to foreclosure sites, to get the list of property posted for foreclosure, search property address on county websites to get owner name and skip trace to get contact details
8. Texting the list of data, to determine the warm leads, before someone or the client will call the owner of the property
9. finding cash buyers
I am strongest at data gathering for RE and they send me instructional details on how the work needs to be done and I have experience skip tracing property and with extensive research I can provide accurate information for the property, I have done skip tracing property address from intelius sites, I have been doing this with my client and would love to hear from you, Thanks
Hope to hear from you and possible to get hired. Thank you
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.