Skilled and has advanced knowledge of Inventory and Operations Management, Listing Creation and Optimization (SEO) for Ecommerce sales channels e.g. Amazon, eBay and Magento. I have a strong background in process of product management, vendor management, procurement, logistics and transport. I am also an expert in listing optimization to ensure that all products are ranking high in the search result and converts really well.
I have hands on experience with the following:
* Amazon Listing Optimization
* eBay and Magento Listing Creation and Optimization
* Keyword Research
* Product Research and Analysis
* Competitor Analysis
* Amazon organic and sponsored ranking to ensure the products are on top 1-4 for top hyper keywords
* Reviewing data (Sales, Conversion rate, Sessions, PPC ACoS, PPC, DSP TACoS, keyword ranking, gross profit) and create possible task to improve these metrics
* Coordinate with department department to ensure all business aspects runs smoothly (Customer Service, Inventory, PPC and DSP, Graphics)
* Manage Optimization team to ensure that every process is being followed and everyone is happy with the job
* End to end Procurement Process
* Compare available goods with industry trends to determine appropriate pricing
* Track inventory and restock goods when needed
* Monthly and Weekly sales / Inventory report
* Amazon FBA / FBM Inventory Report (forecast FBA Restock and Factory PO)
* Linnworks experience (creating and updating listing, reports, setting up configurators and attributes)
* Hiring tea
* Training tea
Software I've used so far:
* Amazon Seller Central
* eBay Seller Hub
* Magento1 and Magento2
* Microsoft Office Suites (excel expert)
* Google Suites (Google sheets etc.)
* Adobe Photoshop
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.