- Proficient with MS Word MS Excel and MS Outlook
- Has basic knowledge with cPanel administration
- Has basic knowledge with WordPress and HTML CSS and with WooCommerce
- Has experience with sales, up-selling and closing sales
- Has experience with managing
- Has experience using Zendesk like managing tickets (Solved, Pending, On-hold)
- Has experience using Salesforce (Desk) in managing tickets
- Has experience in Appointment setting
- Able to do a basic task for Social Media Portals
- Able to do
- Has basic knowledge using Google Apps: Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Drive
- Strong attention to details
- Always a team player
- Excellent in Customer Service and Technical Support
- Has a solid experience in pacifying irate customers
- Has strong analytic and communication skills
- Has great organizational skills
- Has experience using Canva
I have minimal experience when it comes to Virtual Assistant however, I do have enough experience on the Customer Service side.
With my tenure as Technical Desk Analyst for 5 years, I do believe that I have enough English skillset.
I haven't got any experience about writing and blogging.
Minimal experience in Search Ads
Minimal experience with HTML and Wordpress
Have minimal experience using WordPress.
Minimal experience when it comes to graphics.
With my tenure as a Technical Help Desk and Social Media Support for 4 - 5 years.
I've had my experience as Nurse and able to provide medical services and transcription.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.