Within 7 years of experience of being a Versatile Writer and "Jane-of-All-Trades", providing satisfactory results and timely output is what I've always passionately deliver with 100% guaranteed dedication and effort.
At the same time, as a Virtual Assistant, I have extensive experienced in working with different clients especially from Australia and US.
My recent work history are as follows:
1. Blog Writer|
April 6 – November 20, 2018
Job: Create blog contents featuring fitness and health-related topics. (Creative Writing and SEO Content Writing)
2. Photographer and Photo Editor|
May 13, 2018 – August 13, 2018
Job: Provide assistance in delivering promotional photos featuring the client’s product (Felt Letter Board). Also responsible for editing and positioning the photos as required per photo assignment.
3. Web Content Writer|RhinoStrengthBiz Coach & Consulting
April 15, 2018 – January 7, 2019
Job: Create Web Contents featuring various topics depending on the assigned websites and at the same time, adheres the necessary approach as needed for website page contents.
Other businesses I've handled include Music School, T-shirt Printing company, Real Estate companies, Drug Testing companies, motivational speakers, yoga healers, Hotel and Roadhouse businesses, home related services like air conditioning installation, air flow ventilation products, plumbing, home inspection, as well as E-commerce shops/businesses.
Highlights of Qualifications:
1. Massive experience combined with professional and right attitude. I accomplish tasks with minimal direction or supervision, yet work equally as well in team environment. Aside from adhering belief in values of perceptiveness and sincere work ethic, I also respect the differences to build rapport and trust.
2. Can work as a Web Content Writer and Blog Writer (which promote Creative Writing and SEO Writing). I am also a Data-Entry specialist, Social Media Marketer, and experienced in Administration tasks. Plus with considerable good Video Creation skills and Graphic designing skills.
3. Technical Skills:
(Microsoft Office – Excel / Word / PowerPoint ;
Adobe Softwares – Photoshop / Illustrator/;
Video Softwares: Camtasia/Animoto
Here's a list of the other tools I've utilized:
- Google Drive
- Time Doctor
Other work experiences :
• Handle customer inquiries, complaints, billing questions and payment extension/service requests for one of my clients, owner of a Tshirt Printing Company in Australia.
• Provided quotes and assists in customer requests for design/artwork jobs for product mockups thus showing the skill of being detail-oriented and creativeness.
• Also created promotional flyers along with performing admin tasks such as managing the products and orders to deliver customer satisfaction.
• Performed administration tasks such as processing enrollment, managing lesson schedules and invoices for another client, owner of a Music School in Australia.
• Managed and devised marketing action plan for social media sites for the purpose of boosting the online reputation and interaction with the business' target market.
• Developed knowledge/expertise in providing On-Page and Off-Page SEO services. Hence gained experience in marketing and promoting services.
• Experienced in handling situations requiring organizational skill by efficiently setting priorities in writing articles or blog content for different topics requested by clients ( as being a ghost writer); while adjusting the necessary actions to meet timely goals.
I am a very dedicated person who works with passion and integrity. Always have the eagerness to accomplish what has been assigned to me and never afraid to learn new things.
Give me a chance to be of assistance to you and your business.
Invite me for an interview!
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.