*ACCOUNTING / BOOKKEEPING*
* Categorize and post day-to-day transactions
* Invoicing and recording payments from customers (Managing Accounts Receivable)
* Recording bills and issuing checks to vendors (Managing Accounts Payable)
* Financial Statements and Management Reports Preparation
- Balance Sheet / Statement of Financial Position
- Profit & Loss Statement / Statement of Activity (by month/class/location)
- Statement of Changes in Equity
- Cash Flow Statement
- Actuals vs. Budget
* Financial Analysis
* Bank Reconciliation
* Credit Card Reconciliation
* Accounts Receivable Aging Analysis
* Accounts Payable Aging Analysis
* Inventory Management
* Posting of Adjusting Journal Entries
* Setting up and running payroll
* Reviewing the work completed by other tea
* Books clean-up
*1099 calculation and filing
* CRM and Quickbooks Reconciliation
* Month-end close
* Quickbooks Onboarding
* FINANCIAL AUDIT / INTERNAL AUDIT*
* Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) 404 Compliance Audit / Internal Controls
* Test of Controls - on various processes such as:
- Financial Close and Reporting
- HR/Hire-to-Retire (Payroll)
- Order to Cash (Revenue / Accounts Receivable)
- Procure to Pay (Accounts Payable)
- Fixed Assets
* Substantive Testing
- Substantive Analytical Procedures
- Test of Details
* Fundamental Analysis
* Technical Analysis
* Risk Management
* Knowledgeable in Quickbooks Online and Quickbooks Desktop
* Proficient in MS Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Powerpoint
* Familiar with Dropbox, Google Spreadsheet, and Google Document.
* Experienced in Sage 50, Expensify, Shopify, Stripe, Neon, OneSaas, TeamWork, TSheets, Little Green Light, Canva, Trello, WooCommerce, Asana, Slack, Gusto, Bloomerang, Intuit Payroll, Wise, MS Teams, Bill Pay, Vidyard, Nord VPN, LastPass, etc.
* Great attention to detail
* Fast learner
* Highly analytical
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Can work independently or as part of a team
Other services: Equity Research, Investment Research, Internet Research, Social Media Management, and
* Certified Public Accountant (CPA) - Philippines
* Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
* Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
* Certified Advanced Quickbooks Online ProAdvisor (US, Canada, and Asia)
* Certified Securities Specialist (CSS)
Availability: Open to a part-time or full-time job, day or mid-shift schedule (between 3:00am to 11:00am EST).
Rate: minimum USD25/hour depending on the responsibilities
If you are interested in working with
I have more than 17 years of combined experience in Financial Accounting, Financial Audit, and Internal Audit.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.