Current Employment Status:
Hired Part Time on Oct 28, 2019
Are you looking for a polite, kind and effective Virtual Assistant?
Do you want a good quality customized Website/Graphic Design project delivered fast and affordable?
Do you need someone (who is awesome) to manage your Social Media accounts (FB Ads, Instagram, Marketing Design, etc.)?
If yes, then you're looking at the right candidate! :)
- General Virtual Assistant tasks
- Social Media Management (FB Ads, Instagram, Marketing Design, etc.)
– Graphic design for social media & marketing campaigns, logos, brochures, flyers, web banners, infographics, posters, business cards, t–shirt, mugs, book cover and other graphics for web
– Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and Canva
– Custom Web Development using WordPress
– WordPress theme & plugin selection/configuration
– Modification of responsive WordPress Child Themes (functionality & design)
– Ability to work with different themes such as Thrive, Divi, Avada, Stack, OceanWP, Astra, Construction themes, DataServ and etc.
– Ability to work with Thrive Architect, OptimizePress, Elementor, Divi, Avada Fusion Builder, WPBakery Page Builder/Visual Composer, Variant Page Builder, SiteOrigin and more (I can quickly adapt and learn other page builders based from experience)
– Creation/modification of WordPress page templates
– List Building & Lead Generation (Thrive Leads)
– Experienced managing cPanel, FTP, SFTP
– Migrating a staging site to a live environment
– PHP template file editing/configuration
– Thrive Leads Design
– Basic SEO (Yoast)
– Proficiency in HTML5 & CSS3
– Basic knowledge of PHP, MySQL, and jQuery, Bootstrap
– Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
– Basic Copywriting
– Project/Task Management: Trello
– Shopify Store building (Dropshipping from Aliexpress through Oberlo)
In addition, I have the following:
– Self–motivation (I am a self–learner and a self–starter person)
– Attention to detail and creative thinking
– Ability to properly schedule and meet deadlines
– Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology holder
– Conversational English communication skills (written and spoken)
– A positive, friendly and energetic attitude
– Reliable internet connection up to 10 mbps
– Adequate computer/laptop
– Adequate earphones and webcam for communication
I worked as a global customer service professional using english as the main language for over 3 years.
I've been part of the sales department of an international antivirus company for over 3 years. I am a self-starter, willing to learn and determined to be successful in my chosen field.
I am a self-taught determined web developer and graphic designer and I have been freelancing for local and international clients for quite some time now.
Freelancing as a Graphics Designer has always been my interest together with Web Development. I always have an idea and my creative imagination always works.
I worked as a Customer Service Support for global consumers for over 3 years.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.