Current/previous work experience are as follows:
-Currently working as a Virtual Professional. Worked for a real estate company based in Texas and a property management company based in Idaho
- Worked as a Senior Payroll/HR Analyst for ADP, Inc.
- Worked as a Customer Service Representative for Capital One and American Express
- Worked as a Customer Support Associate for JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Worked as a full-time and part-time Online English Teacher (for beginners and advanced students)
- worked as a Key Accounts Specialist (Sales,
Marketing) for a leading manufacturing company in the Philippines
I have three years experience as an Office and Admin Assistant for Sales. I also have acquired almost two years of experience working for a real estate company based in Texas and a property management company based in Idaho.
I was editor-in-chief of school paper in high school and a columnist in a journal in college. I also taught English online for four years. My students were beginners, intermediate and advanced or professionals.
I was a writer for the school paper/journal in high school and college. I wrote blogs about almost anything. I am currently studying Content Writing online.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.