Looking for full-time work (8 hours/day)
at $5.00/hour ($880.00/month)
September 1st, 2023 (27 days ago)
May 8th, 2017
As a Digital Marketer with more than Five years of experience, I have built a strong foundation in SEO, link building, and content marketing.
In my current role as a Link Builder, I have worked in many industries including Health, fashion, home improvements, digital marketing, Tech, SaaS, Real Estate, commercial property development, and more. I have gained extensive knowledge of white-hat link building,
My primary responsibility is to help websites increase their visibility and rankings on search engines through effective link building techniques. To do this, I research, develop and implement strategies to improve a website’s link profile, such as creating content for backlinks, reaching out to webmasters for link requests, and monitoring links for quality control.
My experience includes creating link building strategies, implementing campaigns and tracking progress. I have also worked with a variety of online platforms, including WordPress & Magento. I am very familiar with SEO best practices and guidelines.
I am comfortable working with teams and clients, and have the ability to manage multiple projects at once. My experience has been invaluable in helping me understand how each link building campaign affects a website’s overall performance.
Role & Responsibilities
1. Identifying and creating a list of potential target websites.
• Link insertion|Niche Edit|Editorial links
• Directory Submission|Business Listings
• Social Signals
• Blog and Forum commenting, and other types of link acquisition.
2. Analyzing the target websites to determine the best approach for link building.
• SERanking Tools
4. Contacting webmasters and other website owners to secure links.
5. Tracking progress and adjusting strategies as needed.
6. Measuring the success of link building campaigns.
7. Managing link building campaigns on a regular basis.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.