Current Employment Status:
Hired Full Time on May 4, 2020
- Contract Coordination: From Contract to Closing, coordinating with the sellers, buyers, Closing Attorneys, and Probate Attorneys
- Knowledgeable in CallTools, CallRail, RVM, Lead Sherpa, YellowLetterHQ, DialPad, Rentec, Renatus IOS, KW Command (beginner level), Podio, Trello, WhatsApp, and Slack
- Data Entry, Skip tracing, List Scrubbing, and Wed/Data Scraping
- Advanced web research
- Proficient in MS Office and Google Suite
- Rental/Property Management
- Lead Generation
- Social Media Management
- Job posting and Screening applicants
- Appointment Setter and Cold Calling
- Photo editing using Canva and Photoshop CS6
- And other admin tasks
I have worked as a Virtual Administrative Assistant for different real estate companies. And I have 8 years of working experience as an Administrative officer in an Indoor/Outdoor Advertising Business.
I took ESL Online Tutoring Certification Program last September 7, 2018.
I have done Email Marketing using MailChimp and Facebook Marketing as well. I have used YellowLetterHQ for Direct Mail.
Beginner level in Adobe Photoshop. I can do basic photo editing and layout design.
I am an Assistant Projects Manager from May 2013 to present in a private charity organization called "Project Munting Hiling".
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.