LIVE EVENTS AND DIGITAL MEDIA CORP. (April 2021 – November 2021)
Sr. HR Officer
· Validates Personnel Requisitions (PR) to ascertain the need to hire.
· Ensures that all avenues are exhausted in sourcing for candidates.
· Ensures that only the most qualified candidates are forwarded for further interview.
· Conducts interviews and ensures that only the relevant information are gathered.
· Endorses candidates to the requisitioning department for final screening / approval.
· Conducts background check of candidates to be hired for probationary status.
· Ensures that background check results are available and the same were reviewed by the HR Manager prior to boarding of candidates.
· Provides assistance to the department head in all HR related undertakings.
· Ensures that the onboarding kit is complete and well-coordinated with the hiring department.
· Conducts New Hire Orientation, announcement and endorsement to the Department.
· Process Contracts (Probation and Regularization), Personnel Movements, Resignation, Clearance and Final pay in coordination with respective departments.
· Conducts Exit Interview for reporting to Department Head and Executives.
· Formulates and updates Job Description whenever necessary
TRAINING AND ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT
· Conducts industry research and benchmark with other companies to keep abreast of current best HR practices.
· Gathers data, analyzes, and interprets performance review results.
· Conducts Job Evaluation whenever necessary.
· Maintains and updates departmental and Company-wide Tables of Organization.
· Designs and conducts trainings and other developmental programs.
· Training files and employee training database.
RECORDS MANAGEMENT & EMPLOYEE RELATIONS
· Updates and maintains the 201 files of employees.
· Encodes relevant employee data in the employee database.
· Ensures that employees contracts / IDs are timely and accurately served.
· Facilitates issuance of Performance Review Form whenever it is due.
· Releasing and organizing database of Company Memos and Policies.
· Ensures that policies are uniformly and consistently enforced / applied.
· Spearhead employee activities or projects that would help boost the morale of the employees.
· Conceptualizes and initiates employee fun activities and rewards program
YEWTREE SERVICES, INC. (April 2016 – February 2021)
Human Resources Assistant
· Salary Monitoring and updating of all employees.
· Issues and collates performance appraisals.
· Ensures that all HR policies, procedures and written reports and communication are properly find and easily retrieved.
· Secures all HR files, soft and hard, and triggers filing of soft copies into the back-up file, in coordination with IT.
· Propose to have HR Tools (Generating Attendance Report system)
· Side by side discussion with IT Team to create Business Requirement of HR Tools.
· Responsible in HR Administration - HR Tools (Generating Attendance Report system) from UAT to PROD in coordination with IT Development Team.
· Records/monitors employees’ attendance for payroll payment, based on attendance submitted by managers/supervisors.
· Monitors Vacation Leave and Sick Leave.
· Attends to employee queries and concerns.
· Monitors and documents employee’s movements and updates.
· Updating government employee profiles through payroll outsource.
· Facilitate and releases Probationary Employment, Regularization contract and Quitclaim with the presence of Attorney.
· Issues all employment-related certificates.
· Prepares ID for newly hired employees and regular employees.
· Updates and maintains the 201 files of employees.
· Coordinate with partnered outsource payroll, manpower services, background investigation, Lawyers, HMO and Government employees for updates and concerns.
· End-to-end recruitment process.
· New Employee Orientation
· Monthly maintenance and update of Timekeeping System (Touchlink).
· Preparation of documents for DOLE requirements and compliance.
· Preparation of documents for resigned employees and final pay.
· Events Management for Company activities.
· Pitches in for anyone in the team who may be on leave or absence.
SM SUPERMALLS (April 2013 – April 2016)
Human Resources Assistant
A. COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
· Verifies and summarizes on the daily time record of all employees
· Encoding of all required transactions in the CHRIS (HRIS of Casual Employees), Oracle (HRIS of Casual to Regular Employees), MyTime and prepare attendance summary for payroll
· Monitoring of VL and SL Credits
· Notice of Change information of employee
· Monthly Perfect Attendance
· Human Resources Reports (includes Man Hours Lost, Overtime, Absences, Suspension, Maternity Leave, Sick Leave, Employee Engagement and Manning)
· Issues and collates performance appraisal sheets in accordance with prescribed schedules.
· Coordinates medical claims of employees with concerned parties.
· Receive and process request relative to company, government mandated benefits.
· Computes for gratuity, terminal and severance pay of employees, prepares, routes and release SCRF.
· Ensures timely submission of agencies attendance to accounting department for billing
· Coordinate with partnered HMO and Government for yearly orientation and renewal for SCMC Employees
· Event Management and participating in to company gathering such as but not limited to summer outing, job fair, Christmas party, employee volunteerism and etc.
· Prepare RCP for billing and renewal of HMO (TPA and SOA)
· Prepares memorandum to respective personnel on non-observance of rules and regulations on attendance.
· Compiles source documents for attendance summary payroll for casual employees
· Encode, Validate and Checking of employee details, pay adjustments, changes and other transaction
· Preparation of documents for DOLE requirements and compliance
· Coordinate with the other department and respective agencies regarding manpower requirements.
· Coordinates with Head Office and other different mall – HR for Ads placement
· Issues and monitors usage of personnel requisition forms.
· Screen and process applicants for possible employment.
· Informs applicants of the following: Schedule of employment examination / testing, schedule of interview, evaluation of results, required pre-employment requirements
· Conducts tests for applicants and evaluate results of examination and submit recommendations
· Keeps custody of examination materials and result of interview / examination given
· Conducts initial interviews and prepare appropriate recommendations
· Coordinate with different Department secretary for interview of applicants
· Provides pre-employment checklist for qualified applicants
· Coordinate with SCMC clinic for the medical examination of applicants
· Prepares appointment contracts and monitors its approval. (Department Manager to Executives)
· Prepare original appointment
· Assigns MAN number to all new hires
· Coordinates the opening of payroll accounts with designated Bank
· Conducts New Employee Orientation (NEO)
· Ensures availability of an active manpower pool
· Participating in Job Fairs and meetings
· Assists and schedule each employee in the conduct of training program of the company
· Process personnel movements, regularization, promotions, resignations, and end of contracts
· Record Salary Increment for Promotion and/or Wage Order
C. RECORD MANAGEMENT
· Prepares ID for newly hired employees and regular employees whose IDs have expired
· Encodes data in the File Maintenance Transaction or HRIS (CHRIS and Oracle)
· Updates and maintains the 201 files of employees
· Prepared required company and government mandated reports pertaining to recruitment, resignation and/or terminations.
ORCHARD PROPERTY AND MARKETING CORPORATION. (November 2012 - April 2013)
· Operates telephone business systems equipment to relay incoming, outgoing, and interoffice calls;
· Distributes incoming/outgoing documents to all concerned departments/employees accordingly
· In-charge in making requests for check preparation of all OPMC billings (electricity, telephone, etc.)
· In-charge for monitoring and filing of monthly billings
· Monitors messenger/utilities’ errands
· Responsible of monitoring and filing of employees’ accountability
· Maintains database monitoring for task respectively
· Secures all company keys and maintains office equipment and furniture in good condition
· Performs other functions that may be assigned from time to time.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.