An enthusiastic and committed accountant bearing good
understanding of the generally accepted accounting principles, committed to
gain knowledge and learn further to pursue a career as a Certified Public
Accountant in the top companies around the world.
- CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANT– May 2008 CPA Licensure Examination.
- With almost 16 years meaningful experience as an Accountant in retail, merchandising, shopping center, manufacturing, distribution, shared financial service industries and property management company.
- With good scholastic record, graduated with Latin Honor as Cum laude in one of the prestigious universities in the Philippines.
- Knowledgeable in using accounting systems (Quickbooks, SAP & 4D), real estate/property management systems (Rent manager, Revela & Propertyware) and MS office (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
My knowledge and skills include general accounting, bookkeeping, accounts receivable and payable, bank reconciliation, credit card reconciliation, intercompany reconciliation, fixed asset and other general ledger reconciliation
I am a fast learner, hardworking, focused, responsible, keen to details and result
oriented person who will provide a positive contribution to your company. I am committed to gain knowledge and learn further to pursue a career in different companies around the world. My goal is to provide an excellent customer service to all my clients by doing my best at all times.
-Virtual Accountant (AG Management Company - Property Management Company in Michigan USA)
- Accounting Operations Supervisor (Nestle Business Services AOA, Inc.)
- Accounting Associate (Shopping Center Management Corporation -SM)
- Audit Assistant (Axis Global Technologies, Inc.)
- Accounting Staff (ACS Manufacturing Corporation)
Experience: 5 - 10 years
Experience: 2 - 5 years
Experience: 1 - 2 years
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.