I’m a VA professional with over 4 years of experience in a variety of administrative duties and has a solid background working in different multinational firms. I am comfortable with performing repetitive tasks and I'd love to take administrative duties off your workload so you can focus more on other important aspects of your business. I believe my keen interest in doing clerical work can make a positive contribution to your business.
• Sound knowledge of recognizing and analyzing information problems
• High detail-oriented and able to handle multiple tasks
• Good time management and organizational skills
• Good motivator, enthusiastic and open to learning new ideas
• Good communication skills and responsive
• Self-motivated, precise, and dedicated
• Ability to work in a team
What can I do for you?
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
• Internet/Web Researcher (Google, Yahoo, Bing, Yelp, etc)
• Google Apps (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Calendar, etc)
• eCommerce Platform (Amazon, eBay, Shopify, etc)
• Social Media Marketing
• CRM (HubSpot, Mailshake, Salesforce, Apollo, etc)
• Task Management (Notion, Asana, Trello, etc)
• Virtual/Personal/Executive/Admin Assistant
• Data (Entry, Mining, Scraping)
• Administrative Support
• Photo/Video Editing
• LinkedIn Sales Navigator
• Lead Generation
• Lead Scraping
• Link Prospecting
• Link Building
As a well-rounded virtual assistant with over 4 years of experience, I can provide several services for my clients including lead scraping, data mining, link building, travel arrangement, online research, and product listing. My knowledge of a wide variety of computer programs allows me to easily take on nearly any task I am assigned.
More than 2 years of experience as a lead generation handling duties including email management, lead prospecting, CRM management, social media influencer research, Linkedin prospecting, and Craiglist outreach.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.