------Remote Virtual Assistant (Customer Service)------
Hired as contractual employee on project based work,
rendered 12 months on duty. Hired on a position as Remote Desktop Support
Representative from a US based clients.
Performing tasks that an administrative assistant or secretary would normally do. I serve as a remote assistance from client's computers.
Providing them services offered in the company.
- Respond to
- Helping client’s in their computer needs.
- Remote client’s computer virtually
- Date encoder and research documents, proof reading and tracking records
- Basic Data Entry (Microsoft - Excel, Word, PowerPoint & etc.)
- Reporting & Analysis
- Responsibilities include organizing your employer’s files, arranging meetings and travel plans, and helping to create presentation materials.
- Giving them 100% guarantee trusted service.
- Offering clients for subscribing for tech support.
- Proving them a service that is in our scope of work.
-Troubleshooting client’s computer (software and
- Aiming project goals and accomplishments
- Reaching above average of quota needed.
DREAMSCAPE NETWORKS INC. (
------Quality Control Specialist (WordPress) PRESENT------
- Transitioned to a new pioneering department for quality standard checker of websites.
- Maintaining the approved standard of website quality
- Ensuring development protocols are correctly implemented
- Monitoring budget spent of the project from it allotted time
- Inspect and test the functionality of the website flow
- Report and discuss the issues detected on websites
- Discard/Reject the project not meeting the specification/standards
------WordPress Project Manager (2 Years)------
- In charge of the website project from start to finish.
- Gathering requirements from the client and breaking them into manageable task.
-Tracking and updating the project status to client and management.
- Developing a focused and well-organized team.
- Ensuring there’s a clear and realistic project plan.
- Monitoring your teams progress against that plan.
- Identifying and managing project risks.
- Controlling project changes.
------Digital Marketing (PPC, Social Media Specialist) (May 2016 – Feb 2017)------
Absorbed from another department as PCC Specialist/Marketing Specialist
conducting marketing strategies online focusing ASIA PACIFIC.
- Gather information and market research.
- Targeting potential customers. Create Online campaign via Google and monitoring daily stats and tracking records and targeting prospect and hitting target conversions.
- Crafting, building and running online Ad campaigns
- Responsible for handling APAC Markets (mainly Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia)
- Handling Google AdWords Search Network (Philippines).
- Optimization targeting low CPA and average budget spends
- Data Analysis
- Google AdWords Display Network
- Google Analytics
- Reporting Handled a temporary task responsibility for 5 months in Social
- Social Media Market Posting/Boosting via
-Hootsuite Scheduling for Daily Social Media Posting
- Social Media Conversion Ads
- Social Media Adverts
- Content creation and management: content marketing.
- Interaction with users: community engagement.
- Monitoring: online media, information sources and social channels.
- Reports: online sales, online positioning, online reputation, online results.
- Measurements and follow-up: determining the ROI of the work carried out, justifying the quality of the actions taken and, of course, the results thereof.
- Banner Ads/ Infographics Design
Business Development Specialist(Sale Specialist) (2016)
- Answering inbound and outbound for call possible for quires and potential customers
- Assist clients in getting business strategies online
- Assist client on their account profiles and business markets
- Proposing our products in online
- Helping client in terms of creating website
- Customer service
- Freelancer (Data Entry, Social Media Marketing)
-Graphic Artist (Logo, Banner, Cover Photo , Product Designing)
Google Adwords Campaign Manager
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.