1. Data Presentation
- Involves thorough study of whitepapers, thesis, term papers and other written material to be able to present information the best way visually. Infographic Content Creation is also included in this.
2. E-Book Rewrite and Reformat
- Created a 306-page ebook on a Personal Evolution Program. This task was made possible as the client has provided me with a book to revise and was tasked to wholly rewrite its content. Plagiarism checker was used to check on the quality
of my output
3. Email Marketing
- Sends out email broadcasts using email marketing web-based apps like: Aweber, GetResponse and Mailchimp.
4. Landing Page Creation
- Design Landing Pages via Wordpress Using Thrive Content Builder.
- Trained in Creating UpViral Campaigns.
5. Lead Generation and Prospecting
- Trained with Lead Kahuna
- Trained with various Lead Generation and Prospecting techniques.
- Generated Thousands of Leads/Prospects for clients
6. Link Building/Profile Building
- Handled over 50 Businesses to manage linkbuilding tasks. Linkbuilding tasks involve:
o Video Citations
o Backlinking through Blog Comments
o Backlinking through Forum Posting
o Co-citations (Trained with RSS Authority Sniper)
7. Media Transcription
- Transcribed over 500 minutes worth of Audio & Video Files. Sample Transcriptions - https://goo.gl/aWvSX3
- Typing Speed: 90-110 wpm
8. Promotional Video Creation
- Actively involved in Video Conceptualization and Content creation
- Tools Used: Explaindio Video Creator & ProShow Gold Produce
- 63 Promotional Videos on Promotional Printing Services
- 9 Promotional Videos on a Gun Store and Shooting Range
- 11 Promotional Videos for a Dermatological Clinic
- 59 Promotional Videos for a Rehab Center for Teens
- 33 Promotional Videos for a Rehab Center for Adults
9. Research Work & Data Organization
- Accomplished various research tasks ranging from school-related tasks, thesis literature, video research, and so much more. Then organizing all researched data to better suit client’s need.
- Learned Advanced Research Skills
- Big Data Organization Skills (Using Excel Functions and other techniques to segregate information)
10. SEO (Basic Techniques)
- Youtube Video Local Ranking and Video Poking– This task involves uploading a bulk of videos on youtube with each video targeting one keyword. This process is called video poking. We’ll then know which keywords the businesses can rank best.This task is effective for local marketing. For just 1 business, almost 500 videos were uploaded with each video having unique keywords and other video specifics.
- Keyword Research
11. Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Management – increase engagement in your social media channels to gain more followers and increase brand exposure in social media.
- Social Media Channels Optimization
- Social Media Post Content Maintenance
o Create appropriate social media post content based on client specifications. (E.g. 20% Promotional, 40% Relevant Blogs, 30% inspirational/quotes, 10% memes , Depending on the business’s focus, the ratio changes )
o I can also curate appropriate images to accompany these posts, write notes for graphics like what text to add on the image, that the graphic artist can then edit.
o Branding for all images we use on social media should also be widely incorporated across channels. The rest are basic social media post creation less the personalized graphics.
- Social Media Audit – To discover how to best optimize social media channels, businesses sometimes request social media audit service. I could also offer a more comprehensive audit which covers your online web presence (not just social media profiles).
12. Wordpress Blog Content Maintenance & Management
- Maintain and update blog content personally using wordpress.
- Administrator of 5 blogs for almost a year.
13. Whitepaper Layouting/Design
- Help Clients design their ebooks and whitepapers and to make it look as graphically good as possible.
- Tool used is purely Microsoft Word. I am adept at various Microsoft Word techniques so when clients pitch in a special request to do it in word so that it’s editable, I can play with the software quite easily
LEAVE ME A MESSAGE IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN MY IN-DEPTH PORTFOLIO :)