My main work experience is Technical Support & Customer Service handling inbound and outbound phone calls dealing with medical professionals, telecommunications engineers, and technicians. Also, I have a background in basic training delivery.
Besides being a company employee who is focused on delivering results based on internal workflows/processes, I also have experience with the following:
• Data entry using Microsoft Office 365, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Google Forms, etc.
• Google Workspace (G Suite)
• Utilize project management tools such as Asana, Monday, Trello, and Niftypm
• Create tickets and respond to client inquiries using these Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools: Salesforce || Zendesk || Freshdesk
• Basic usage of GoHighLevel (Updating of user permissions and messaging clients)
• Utilize Five9 and RingCentral for inbound & outbound phone calls
• Create and edit basic graphic content using Adobe Photoshop & Canva
• Social Media Management: Creating captions/posts on these social media platforms:
• Schedule Posts using FB Business Suite and Creator Studio, Hootsuite, Buffer, Later, and Tailwind tools
• Video Editing
• WordPress website management using Elementor & Generateblocks plugins (drag & drop only — create a domain and subdomain from cPanel, upload blog posts, update plugins, widgets, etc.)
• Web research
• Lead Generation
• Transcription of audio and video files to text
• YouTube SEO Research Tools such as TubeBuddy, vidIQ, Google Trends, and Keyword Surfer
• Chatbot setup using Botsify
I am a self-motivated professional with a strong work ethic and adaptability to frequent changes in the working environment.
My Customer Service prowess in Business Process Outsourcing industry for American multinational companies and Virtual Assistant skills will help you grow your business. I have a proven track record in helping the business in achieving its company goals not only in terms of revenue but also consistently maintain its brand reputation.
Good communication skills both in speaking and writing
More than four months in the Project Management line of business.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.