Looking for full-time work (8 hours/day)
at $5.00/hour ($880/month)
June 1st, 2023 (3 days ago)
February 26th, 2017
Virtual Assistant focusing on graphic designs, video editing, and Active Campaign automation with 5+ years of work experience working on various lines of business including but not limited to digital agencies, coaching, real estate, insurance, stock exchange, and e-commerce.
Summary of Strengths:
1. Provides a timeline and explain the process in order to avoid micromanagement allowing clients to have more free time.
2. Capable of quickly understanding how systems are used in order to provide efficient support.
3. Outstanding reputation to complete goals/tasks with consistency in a timely manner.
4. Proven ability to work collaboratively with diverse groups and establish ongoing relationships allowing effective communication.
5. If needed and necessary, develops checks and controls of tasks.
6. Ability to accept criticism and positively learn from previous mistakes.
7. Effectively makes things work by asking questions regardless of the challenging expectation of the client.
8. Ability to understand the needs and desires of my clients and turn their vision into a final design.
9. Willingness to jump out of my comfort zone and help my client meet their needs.
10. Keeping an eye for detail and concentration to finish any task.
Summary of Skills as Graphic Designer & Video Editor:
1. Creative experience in designing the following using Canva, Photoshop, & Illustrator:
- Brochures & Newsletters
- PDF Presentations, Stickers, Stationery, Notebooks
- Image Manipulation, Digital Showcase, Ebooks Mockups
- Fashion Clothing, Apparel, Packaging
- Infographic and Social Media Posts
- Website Graphics
2. Creative experience in video editing the following using Filmora, Doodly, Canva, Photoshop, CapCut, Audacity, and Blaster Suite:
- Talking head videos
- Interview-style videos- Whiteboard videos
- Animated Typography videos- Motion graphic videos
- Text overlay videos
- Demo/Screenshare videos
3. Daily production of typographic and graphic elements.
4. Weekly production of video content and edits.
5. Developed post-production video editing and final delivery.
6. Efficiency to select scenes for pacing, the entertainment creativity value, and trim shots.
7. Ability to assemble raw footage/material, editing or enhancing sound/audio/sequence within the time and budget.
8. Experience in creating 15-35 minute long videos and effectively producing 2 - 3 of them a week using Canva, Doodly, and Filmora.
9. Producing Instagram Reel and TikTok videos with creative transitions, slow-mo, sound effects, and filters using Canva, Filmora, and CapCut.
10. Ability to resource files and audio even on a strict budget.
Summary of Skills as a Virtual Assistant:
1. Advance experience in using the following web applications & software:
· MS Office
· Google Suite
· Active Campaign
2. Intermediate experience in using the following web applications & software:
· Mail Chimp
· Constant Contact
· TikTok Ads
3. Basic experience in using the following web applications & software:
· Go High Level
· Get Response
· Many Chats
· Google Ads and SEO
4. Effectively communicates with clients via Slack,
5. Efficiency to track, and complete tasks using Team Project, Airtable, Trello, and Freedcamp.
6. Ability to schedule and assign meetings and tasks to the team.
7. Availability to answer and respond to customer
8. Accurately organize files and records for a much faster process.
9. Sending daily/weekly reports to avoid micromanagement, giving the client more free time.
10. Keeping track of my own time using Clockify.
“Thanks again for OnlineJobs.ph. It's incredible and really helps my business tremendously. Much Respect!”
- Steve Raiken
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.