Looking for part-time work (4 hours/day)
at $15.00/hour ($1,320.00/month)
June 14th, 2023 (108 days ago)
February 20th, 2017
Strong written and oral communication skills and well equipped with the knowledge of the latest trends of technology including its terminologies, technology stack, and understanding of the web development process.
Web Design and Development:
• Web development using Wordpress and different themes such as Astra, Divi, Newspaper, Storefront, and Porto
• Front end development using HTML5 & CSS3
• Use different Wordpress plugins for functionalities such as Beaver Builder, Elementor, TagDiv, WPBakery, Divi, Contact Form 7, Gravity Form, Yoast SEO, SEOPress, Akismet, WP Rocket, W3 Total Cache, Imagify, Smush, Woocommerce etc.
• Set up child theme, name server and Cloudflare for caching
• E-commerce development using Woocommerce including product management (add, delete, modification of simple & variable products)
• Responsive design using media queries• Graphic and Web Design using Photoshop & Illustrator
• Create wireframe and mockup design as per client's specification
• Use different Project Management tools such as Trello, Redbooth, Wunderlist, Rackspace, Notion and other tools such as Google Docs and Spreadsheet
• Knowledge in web development tools such as Visual Studio Code, cpanel, DNS and XAMPP
• Use other tools such as ManageWP for backup, Monitis for uptime and server monitoring, Google Drive and Amazon S3 for storage
• Use Github for website repository and FileZilla & WinSCP for FTP
• Implement Google Services such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Google Tag Manager
• Use SEO Tools such as Yoast SEO and SEOPress
• Find keywords and long-tail keywords that customers search for using Ubersuggest, Google Suggest, Amazon Suggest, Answer the Public etc.
• Optimize Meta Title and Descriptions based on the researched keywords
• Keyword optimization and fixing some technical SEO Errors such as GSC crawl errors and mobile-friendly
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.