Looking for part-time work (4 hours/day)
at $2.07/hour ($182.16/month)
March 27th, 2023 (68 days ago)
February 16th, 2017
My name is
With knowledge of the following applications:
- Microsoft Office ( Excel, Outlook, Word, Publisher & PowerPoint )
- Google Drive ( Spreadsheet & Documents )
- Adobe Photoshop ( Basic Knowledge )
Assistant Social Media Manager - On the Job Training for a Digital Marketing for 6 months
- curate content for social media pages
- scheduling post using Hootsuite
Civil Registry Service Associate in Philippine Statistic Authority for 5 years up to present
- assist and handle public inquiries on civil registry documents such as birth certificates, marriage contracts and other important documents.
- performs administrative tasks for front line or back-end operations which may include responding to customer inquiries and data encoding
- operate a data entry terminal or computer to transcribe and/or verify a wide variety of source data, material documents, records and information for entry into a database
- provide weekly reports pertinent to tasks assigned
- manually check documents to ensure that the information are complete and all documents are accounted for.
I work self-directed and figure things out whenever possible. I am easy to be trained and I am very open for learning new set of knowledge and skills. For m new skills gives me new chances in advancing more in my career that gives me sense of accomplishment in my work life.
“Thanks again for OnlineJobs.ph. It's incredible and really helps my business tremendously. Much Respect!”
- Steve Raiken
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.