Current Employment Status:
Hired Part Time on Feb 7, 2022
Looking for part-time work (4 hours/day)
at $12.00/hour ($1056/month)
May 25th, 2023 (4 days ago)
February 12th, 2017
Are you an Amazon FBA Seller facing challenges on your Amazon business and don't have enough time and experience to optimize your PPC Campaign Ad that significantly grows your business?
I am an experienced PPC Expert in helping Amazon Sellers that provide top-notch services to expand and scale up their Amazon business through data-driven decisions and well-analyzed implementation in optimizing PPC Ads.
• Organizing, Monitoring, and Optimizing Campaigns
• Specialized inPPC software or Automation like Pacvue, Helium10, Perpetua, Sellics, and Scale Insights.
• In-depth Keyword Research
• Launching New Products
• Creating Strategies for Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands, and Sponsored Display Campaigns
• Keyword Ranking for Organic Sales
• Experienced with Seller Central and Vendorcentral
• Create Weekly PPC campaign advertising reports
• Effective Strategies for Sponsored Products/Brands and Sponsored Display Ads
• Maintain healthy ACOS and ROAS within a set Budget
• Graduate and create keyword targets
• Improve Click Thru Rate (CTR) and Conversion Rate (CVR)
• Optimizing TACoS to its full potential
• Listing and campaign Audit
• Strategizing ways to solve the PPC problem
I'm also an Amazon Account Specialist who can handle your daily annoying tasks for your Amazon business, saving much of your precious time.
• Purchasing Products
• Contacting Suppliers
• Inventory Planning/Managing Inventory
• Fixing Excess Products and Stranded Inventories
• Improve IPI score and Manage Inventory Health
• FBA shipment reconciliation
• Reconciling and opening cases
• Removing negative reviews
• Monitoring competition for infringements, new sellers, and price changes
• Create and maintain up-to-date records of SOP's
• And many more!
If you want to work with me, you can contact or
or you can check me
“Thanks again for OnlineJobs.ph. It's incredible and really helps my business tremendously. Much Respect!”
- Steve Raiken
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.