- Graduate of BS Electrical Engineering.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Data analysis and interpretation.
- Average typing speed of 60wpm with a high level of accuracy.
- Microsoft Excel programmer (Visual Basic and Macros).
- Google Docs, Spreadsheet proficiency.
- 1 desktop and 1 laptop (Windows 10 OS).
- Main internet speed of up to 20Mbps (Fiber).
- Backup internet up to 10Mbps (Broadband).
- Microsoft Office 2016.
- Quiet environment, I also have a noise canceling headset.
- NBI clearance and Passport ready if needed.
- Integrity and efficiency even at minimal supervision.
- Can work up to 7 days a week and has no preferred schedule.
- Can do overtime and can work on holidays.
- Willing to start immediately.
- An excellent team player.
- Can work under extreme pressure and can do multitasking.
- Extremely fast learner.
Please feel free to reach out to me for any job/tasks related to my expertise. I also love to work on urgent or new fields of tasks as I always want to challenge myself in conquering anything outside my comfort zone.
Thanks for visiting my profile
I have a total of 5 years experience as Customer and Technical Support on two different Call Centers.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.