- Graduate of BS Electrical Engineering.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Data analysis and interpretation.
- Average typing speed of 60wpm with a high level of accuracy.
- Microsoft Excel programmer (Visual Basic and Macros).
- Google Docs, Spreadsheet proficiency.
- 1 desktop and 1 laptop (Windows 10 OS).
- Main internet speed of up to 20Mbps (Fiber).
- Backup internet up to 10Mbps (Broadband).
- Microsoft Office 2016.
- Quiet environment, I also have a noise canceling headset.
- NBI clearance and Passport ready if needed.
- Integrity and efficiency even at minimal supervision.
- Can work up to 7 days a week and has no preferred schedule.
- Can do overtime and can work on holidays.
- Willing to start immediately.
- An excellent team player.
- Can work under extreme pressure and can do multitasking.
- Extremely fast learner.
Please feel free to reach out to me for any job/tasks related to my expertise. I also love to work on urgent or new fields of tasks as I always want to challenge myself in conquering anything outside my comfort zone.
Thanks for visiting my profile
I have a total of 5 years experience as Customer and Technical Support on two different Call Centers.