My Amazon PPC journey started when I worked for a Chicago-based Amazon PPC agency last February 2017. I am a numbers guy and I love solving problems, and because of that, I fell in love with Amazon advertising. I started as a VA and climbed my way up into a full-pledged Amazon PPC Manager.
I always keep myself up-to-date with the latest trends in Amazon. Over the past 5 years, I have learned a lot, including skills needed to make my work more efficient. Just recently, I started learning video editing (for Sponsored Video Ads) and Walmart PPC.
- Graduate of BS Electrical Engineering.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Data analysis and interpretation.
- Average typing speed of 60wpm with a high level of accuracy.
- Microsoft Excel programmer (Visual Basic and Macros).
- Google Docs, Spreadsheet proficiency.
- 1 desktop and 1 laptop (Windows 10 OS).
- Main internet speed of up to 250Mbps (Fiber).
- Backup internet up to 50Mbps (Fiber).
- Microsoft Office 365.
- Quiet environment, I also have a noise canceling headset.
- Integrity and efficiency even at minimal supervision.
- Can work up to 7 days a week and has no preferred schedule.
- Can do overtime and can work on holidays.
- Willing to start immediately.
- An excellent team player.
- Can work under extreme pressure and can do multitasking.
- Extremely fast learner.
Thanks for visiting my profile and feel free to reach out. Let's discuss how I can help you grow your business with the skills I gained from my experience.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.