Current Employment Status:
Hired Full Time on Apr 3, 2019
Looking for full-time work (8 hours/day)
at $8.00/hour ($1408/month)
June 1st, 2023 (4 days ago)
January 16th, 2017
Knowledgeable in Autocad, Sketchup, Vray, Photoshop and Planswift.
• Prepare schematic drawings and create / produce the required drawings in compliance with the project expectations and deadlines
• Revise and update existing drawings reflecting design changes, in collaboration with the Engineers.
• Review blueprints, plans, specifications and other documentation as requested by the project manager.
• Filing of documents and drawings
• Prepare as-built plans for finish projects
• Involved in the project from planning and technical evaluation stage for multiple projects.
• Experience in Healthcare projects
• Coordinating with the Senior Project Manager and head office in view of effective execution of project including procurement/delivery of materials at site, and cost control.
• Daily site inspection specially architectural and civil works
• Inspection of quality and design compliance of projects prior turnover to the client.
• Facilitate and prepare agenda for weekly project review meetings with clients, general contractor & sub- contractors.
• Supervised / coordinated shop drawings for all trades, and resolved design conflicts.
• Prepare, review and reconcile gen. contractor monthly billings and extra claims.
• Estimate and reconcile bill of quantities with general contractor.
• Quantity surveying for all architectural works using plans swift software.
• Prepare monthly and daily report for project owners and consultants involved
• Monitor daily project accomplishment and prepare cost control log, drawing log, etc.
• Review and coordinate general contractor submittals prior site implementation.
• Review approve materials specification and compliance of materials at site.
“Thanks again for OnlineJobs.ph. It's incredible and really helps my business tremendously. Much Respect!”
- Steve Raiken
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.