QUICK BACKGROUND RECAP:
4 years as a Freelance Writer producing well-researched content for websites in the human interest, health and fitness, and jewelry niches.
# Worked as a Writer for Positive Outlooks, a website featuring stories that "spotlight the best of humanity." Tasks include writing real-life inspirational stories, finding relevant photos to include in each article, and uploading the final drafts to WordPress.
# Worked as a Contributing Writer for Total Shape, an independent website. Tasks include producing SEO-focused content about fitness, workouts, and supplements.
# Worked as a Content Writer for Data Gateway Philippines. Tasks included writing product reviews and long-form blog content on the jewelry and influencer marketing niches.
PROFICIENT IN THE FOLLOWING SKILL SETS/TOOLS:
- Content Writing
- Surfer SEO
- Google Docs
- Google Sheets
OTHER WORK EXPERIENCE
# Worked as a Consultant for Aon. Tasks included:
* Performing governance research and completed proxy analysis for shareholder meetings of US publicly traded companies, with a focus on industry or topic-specific areas (equity compensation plan proposals, say-on-pay, pay-for-performance, executive and director compensation).
* Researching policy-related issues and supported staff in their completion of such projects.- Reading and analyzing Securities and Exchange Commission filings (annual reports, quarterly reports, press releases, proxy statements, 10-Ks, 10-Qs, 8-Ks, DEF 14As) and other company disclosures.
* Evaluating proxy voting policies of Institutional Shareholder Services, Inc., and Glass Lewis & Co.- Interacting with internal and external contacts regarding deliverables.
* Completing client-specific reports and/or policy-related projects.
# Worked as a Quality Analyst (U.S. and Canada Executive Compensation Analysis) for LegisPro Corporation. Tasks included:
* Calibrating and supporting quality standards by ensuring that the inputs submitted by the Research Analysts are complete and accurate.- Ensuring that all submissions from the researchers conform to the guidelines established by the client (Aon Hewitt).
* Facilitating and conducting audits, analyzed audit findings, and providing feedback to Research Analysts.
* Maintaining Research Analysts’ evaluation files to ensure that there is accurate and consistent documentation of their performance.
# Worked as a Research Analyst (U.S. and Canada Executive Compensation Analysis) for LegisPro Corporation. Tasks included:
* Analyzing proxies (US SEC Filings) for executive compensation and ensuring that relevant information is maintained and delivered in an accurate and timely manner.
* Identifying specific information of a company from a data source using an established guideline such as, but not limited to, compensation policies, design, and framework of both Named Executive Officers and Board of Directors. *Ensuring quality, accuracy, timeliness, and completeness of data per company assigned.
*Fulfilling the research/analytical/market study needs required/requested by the client (Aon Hewitt) in order to procure and retain future and current business.
I have over 3 years of experience in Quality Assurance and data capturing. My previous roles required me to read a lot and input information into a web-based tool. I am very meticulous in doing my work and always strive for 100 percent accuracy in every file that I submit.
I am proficient in the English language. Given my nearly 4 years of experience researching and writing content in various niches, I believe that my English speaking and writing capabilities have improved immensely in the last few years.
I have work experience writing articles about different topics.
I have taken a paid SEO course from SEO Training Philippines.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.