Current Employment Status:
Hired Part Time on Jul 29, 2020
1. More than 4 years of managing multiple Shopify Store both local and overseas (operations, product listing & research, order fulfillment, coordinate with suppliers and brands, bookeeping, creating SOP's and guidelines, inventory management, setting up payment gateways, managing customer support thru tickets and fb messenger, improve overall website etc.)
2. Private Label expert, I can help you research products and find suitable supplier based on your needs. Coordinate from planning, execution, fulfillment and customer support. I can work with different suppliers and can easily communicate and deal with them.
3. Social Media Management including creating contents and designs.
4. Create and lead
5. I've worked as a Project Management that helps the company grows financially and
6.I've worked as Lifestyle Virtual Assistant for CEO's and businesswoman. Managing calendar,
7. I've worked as customer support for almost 10 years of my work. I've handled different customer support tickets software and answering messages and inquiries on FB and IG inbox
8. I've worked in Sales & Events for 7 years in Singapore in a golf country club before pursuing freelancing.
- Asana & Trello
- Google forms, sheets, docs, slides, drawing
- Dropshipping, Ali express, Alibaba and Oberlo
- Google drive and Hangouts
- Hoot Suite as social media management
- Ecommerce Management
- Customer Service (Supportbee/Helpscout/LiveAgent/Tidio/ Grasshopper)
- Data Entry
- Travel Management
- Internet Research
- Office Applications
I have 10 years in Administrative work both in corporate and freelancing.
I have 6 years of working in Singapore and English is the language of communication with locals and foreign workers/expats.
I graduated Bachelor of Science in Nursing last 2009 and passed the board exam on 2009. I'm not currently practicing but if I have time, i've been reading some nursing book for refresher course.
More than 4 Years of project management
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.