Current Employment Status:
Hired Full Time on Feb 14, 2019
Looking for full-time work (8 hours/day)
at $8.00/hour ($1,408.00/month)
September 18th, 2023 (14 days ago)
December 17th, 2016
I am a BPO professional with with 6 years CSR/Tech Support experience
My support role:
• Serve as the first point of contact for users seeking technical assistance over
• Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
• Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
• Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
• Create how-to tutorials
• Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
• Provide accurate information on products or services
• Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
• Follow-up and update customer status and information
• Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
• Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
My Team Leader role:
• Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
• Ensure effective team management
• Create SOP, Training modules
• Check work quality
• Communicate support metrics to the tea
• Facilitate Training sessions
• Ensure to deliver customer experiences of highest standard
• Handle Human Resource, interviewing and recruiting
• Create/maintain the knowledge base/documentations
• Ensure team productivity
• Ensure effective assessments and coaching
• Manage/lead tea
• Implement support processes
• Address tea
• Manage high valued clients
• Handle/Save disputes, escalations, refunds and cancellation
• Manage customer reach out program
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.