- Managed a high-volume workload within a service level-driven environment. Resolved an average of
- Became the lead “go-to” person for new agents and particularly challenging calls as one of the company’s primary floorwalkers for new and established employees.
- Helped company attain the highest customer service ratings (as determined by external auditors)
- Earned excellent marks in all categories including communication skills, listening skills, problem resolution, and politeness.
- Officially commended for initiative, enthusiasm, tenacity, persuasiveness, intense customer focus and dependability in performance evaluations.
- Completed voluntary customer service training to learn ways to enhance customer satisfaction and improve productivity.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.