An IT Technician/IT Remote Support Technician that has a can-do attitude that takes pride in providing great customer service.
- Take support requests from our clients via telephone and chat.
- Diagnose and resolve technical, hardware and software, issues. (Windows & MacOS)
- Helps customers with internet connectivity issues no WiFi/LAN connection, intermittent connection, using softphone first then if it can't be resolve thru phone, will do remote access troubleshooting.
- Diagnose and resolve computer problems through phone or remote connection by using LMI (LogMeIn Rescue), TeamViewer, GoToAssist.
- Antivirus installation and monitoring.
- Use diagnostic utilities to help with troubleshooting.
- Provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests
- Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, forums and FAQs on the internet to assist in problem-solving.
- Open to learning new things.
- TESDA NCII National Certificate in Hardware Servicing.
- MCP: Microsoft Certified Professional.
- MTA: Microsoft Technology Associate: Windows Operating System Fundamentals.
I have 5 years experience working as an IT Remote Support Technician
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.