• Currently working part-time as a remote Contracts Specialist for an Interior Design company with responsibilities revolving around quotation and PO processing.
• Understood demands using data analytics and helps in forecasting inventory expectations by using available data resources.
• Participates in developing an efficient process workflow by integrating multiple web-based applications to eradicate downtime and errors in production and logistic.
• Previously worked as a home-based Market and Pricing analyst for an I.T. company in San Diego, CA. U.S.A. which specializes in the ticketing industry for various events such as concerts, theaters, sports, and other public events in U.S. and Canada.
• Responsible for identifying price inefficiency by utilizing data analytics and secure highly sought-after tickets to events and shows.
• One of the pioneers of the company pricing department and helped to create an in-house web-based broker tool made specifically for the events ticketing industry.
Business administration and executive administration experience.
• Performs day-to-day EA/PA duties such as monitoring inbound and outbound calls, processing of internal and external correspondence. Maintains managing director's activity diary and manages personal effects such as medical records, family immigration documents, travel documents, and school/university documents for the children.
• Administrative and HR functions for the systematic overall management of the office and various companies under the group.
• Administers and ensure timely preparations of all documentation related to employees’ contracts,
medical insurance and travel tickets for annual leave.
• Administers and ensures timely preparations of all documentation related to company trade license renewal and office tenancy contract.
• Monitor and prepare reports for project financial status in liaison with the company Managing Director and Project Managers.
• Prepares invoices for the client in reference to project and supervision fees and expenses and record payment.
• Monitor and prepare a report of bills for utilities,
petty cash and monthly payable from supplier’s invoice and have it finalized by the Managing Director for approval of payment.
• Prepares and maintains a summary of monthly and annual financial reports through a collection of recorded data.
• MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc...)
• Adobe Photoshop
• Adobe Illustrator
• Adobe Dreamweaver
• Autodesk AutoCAD
• Google SketchUp
• HTML, CSS, CMS
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.