• Bookkeeping using Quickbooks, Xero, SAP, Quikens and Oracle.
• Database Administrator: Zoho and myPHP.
• Team management using Teamviewer, Asana, Quantus and Deskaway.
• Frontend user Magento. Salesforce Administrator
• Product listing in Shopify, Volusion, Ebay, Amazon, Magento and wordpress.
• Wordpress management
• Online Customer Service using Infusionsoft, Zendesk, Eloqua, Zoho Recruit and Office AutoPilot.
• SEO- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns. Keyword researching. Link building.
• Data Entry e.g. Conversion of online data and PDF file to Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel. Manipulate data using Excel, Create memos/letters using Microsoft Word and creating Powerpoint slideshow.
I have worked as Admin Assistant for more than 5 years. Some of the task I handled include (but not limited) are data entry, bookkeeping, providing customer service via email, phone and chat, email management, CRM administrator, SEO and e-commerce assistant (online store like Amazon, ebay etc.).
English is my second languange. I have been using english language since I'm a kid. In addition to this, almost all my clients are based in USA (some are from Europe and Australia). Also, I worked previously to callcenter/bpo (Accenture and Ingram Micro).
I have a degree in Accounting and have been working as Accounting staff (bookkeeper) for more than 10 years. I'm curently working as part-time Virtual assistant for an online store owner based in Colorado and my key task is bookkeeping using Quickbooks Online. I also worked as Real Estate Accounting Assistant for client in US and Australia and some of duties and responsibilities I handled are as follow: Accurate and up-to-date maintenance of required financial records and files. Provide full administrative support including phone support, typing, reports, filing and distribution of correspondence. Prepare and coordinate bid proposals, service contracts and approved invoices. Maintain lease and property files. Track and file service contracts and insurance certificates. Maintain follow-up system for expiration. Assist with monthly and quarterly management reports. Prepare A/R status worksheets, initiate late payment calls, reconcile A/R, and follow-up on collections as required. Assist in lease administration activities including lease set up, administer lease changes, generate reports, etc. Determine and execute on a timely basis escalation, reconciliations, and rent collections. Invoice tenant rebills (meter readings, HVAC, etc.) Maintain tenant and vendor contact lists. Input AP invoices into MRI. Communicate clearly and on a timely basis with project accounting personnel. Prepare financial spreadsheets. Manage and coordinate day-to-day financial transactions.
I have more than 10 years experience in customer service started as Bartender in TGI Fridays to my current part-time job now as Virtual Assistant (I'm with them since 2015) to an online store based in Colorado providing customer service using zendesk and snapengage.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.