|Address||Sign Up with Pro Account|
|Website||Sign Up with Pro Account|
|Uploaded ID||Sign Up with Pro Account|
Job Responsibilities as Design Project Manager for 2 years
-2 years of experience in providing growth and development of my client's businesses in terms of design. I handled over 4 teams during a project resulting into a company's growth and maximized presence in the field. I fairly gave my opinions and ideas to every aspects of the project. I work closely with the team from drafts to final outputs to make sure that every results will satisfy the clients.
Job Responsibilities as Graphic Designer for the past years
- Providing a daily eye candy to my client’s websites, ensure the quality and appropriateness of the images and the layouts for visual an advertisement purposes.
- Photo editing and enhancing have become my routine from this company, daily images were edited to make sure it appears well on the website.
- I have handled different clients from USA and Korea which made me more flexible to changes of schedules, tasks and attitudes of people.
- We ensure quality services in BPO Industry, so I have been very keen to details in terms of final outputs. I make sure that the clients and superiors will get what they want or even more.
- Taking pictures for printed/digital layouts such as newsletters, brochures and banners using DSLR Cameras or any available cameras in hand.
- Creating visual designs and eye popping logos, posters, banners, newsletters, UI/UX designs and layouts for the company. I have been using Adobe Creative products such as Photoshop, Illustrator and In Design. I have also used Blender and Autodesk Maya for short period of
- Uploading data and information using third party platform called Channel Advisor for the items and products to be processed by the Graphics team.
- Creating product descriptions for products that will appear in the website so every Images, HTML codes and data are well organized and 100?curate.
- Have handled several projects such as Product descriptions and Mass image editing which resulted in satisfactory outcome and pleased the clients.Product descriptions were urgent so we have to plan our moves and make strategies for faster completion. We set quotas and created templates for the project. Mass image editing was all about shirts and mock-ups. The client gives us the designs and we have to make mock-ups of each design to every color of the shirts. There are about 25,000+ T-shirt designs that we have completed before the deadline.
- Have handled people/team for such projects which enhanced my leadership capabilities and have learned so much about people.
- I’m also an IT Technician which focuses on upgrading, networking and troubleshooting units in the company. Maintaining the functionality of every medium from hardware to software to make sure everyone and everything will work well so we can avoid any delays.
- I am focused in Graphic Design and IT related works in this company which is a powerful combination to ensure quality of every result and outcome of every tasks and projects.
I'm an experienced Graphic Designer and have been providing premium quality work over the years. I'm in a BPO industry for five years, specialized in:
Website Design & Tshirt Design, Creating Logo & Brochures, Graphics/Photo editing, Banners & Posters, Newsletter & Business cards, Social Media Management (Facebook & Instagram) Basic HTML & CSS, Data Entry, Product Descriptions, Content Writing
2 years of experience in providing growth and development of my client's businesses in terms of design. I handled over 4 teams during a project resulting into a company's growth and maximized their presence in the market. I fairly give my opinions and ideas to every situations at hand. I closely work with the team from drafts to final outputs to make sure that every results will satisfy the clients.