· Provide accounting leadership and support for a consulting firm with more than $1M in annual revenue.
· Comprehensive knowledge of accounting and auditing principles, A/P, A/R, payroll, general ledger postings, invoicing, 1099s, and regulatory compliance
· Expertise in developing and delivering monthly, quarterly, and annual Profit and Loss statements and Balance Sheets for management within strict deadlines.
· Proven ability to identify and implement improvements to streamline processes and increase efficiency and productivity.
· Perform all financial activities to include P&L statements, Balance Sheet, A/R, A/P, and management
disputes. ~ Manage processing and payments of bills and ensuring they are paid
before the due date. ~ Interact with external clients and vendors on a regular basis, cultivating strong professional relationships.
· Saved company nearly $5 to $10k per year in incurring Legal
and Professional costs of a CPA, outsourcing, and technical support.
· Played an essential role in the transition to a cloud-based Quickbooks online accounting system supporting the Bookkeeping process.
· Ability to adhere to the emergency task given in supporting the workloads of the Founder with exceptional results.
· Excellent technology skills; proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint), SAP, Xero, QuickBooks Online, Microsoft Dynamics, Google Drive (Google docs, Sheet), Slack,
I have an experienced being a virtual assistant through my US based clients around 2016 which is a part time job only.
I have almost 8 years of Finance Management experienced. I've been in this industry for a decade already and this is the job which I love most. Handled accounting phases like Bookkeeping, Costing, Financial Analysis and other related matters that tackles the business standing and reports.
A knowledge in Admin Assistant while in the corporate world and remotely assisting US clients for other admin/Virtual assistant task.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.