• Frameworks (Angular 5, Angular 4, VueJS, Angular2, AngularJs, Laravel 5.x, Laravel 4.2, Lumen Framework, Symfony, CodeIgniter).
• Amazon Web Serviced: AWS Lambda, Cognito, DynamoDB, Cloudwatch, API Gateway, EC2 and S3.
• Dev Environments: Docker, Vagrant, VMs
• Databases (DynamoDB, MongoDB, MySQL, MSSQL)
• Search Engine (Kibana Elasticsearch)
• Database Tools (Sequel Pro, Robomongo, SQL Server 2014, Navicat)
• Unit Testing (PHPUnit, Jasmine, Karma and Protractor)
• API’s/RESTful Services (Stripe, First Data, Google Maps, Bing Maps, D3 and etc)
• Source Code Management System (GIT, SVN)
• IDEs (WebStorm, PhpStorm, Netbeans, Eclipse)
• Designing Tool (Adobe Photoshop)
• Web development tools (FileZilla, TortoiseGIT, GIT, SourceTree, PostMan)
• Had use WeedFS as file system db storage
• CMS’s (Wordpress, Business Catalyst, BigCommerce)
• OS’s (Mac, Windows, Ubuntu)
• Experience in PC Assembly and troubleshooting
• Experience in Network Administration(cabling, IP addressing, Router configuration, Network security and firewall)
• Have experience in building e-commerce website.
• Have skills in graphics and web design.
• Have creativity and imagination.
• Easy to adapt and able to pick up new techniques.
• Have a good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Able to work on my own or in a team.
• Able to work to tight deadlines.
• Thorough and precise in the assigned work.
• Able to multi-task.
• Able to use my own initiative.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.