1. Knowledgeable in project management methodologies & processes
2. Contract management to ensure that the project execution is carried out within the agreed SOW, time and budget.
3. Strategic planning through team collaboration to ensure proper resources for planned activities are in place and to mitigate any potential setbacks that may delay the project.
4. Organizational skills by delegating tasks to produce good results while dealing with multiple tasks and setting priorities.
5. Manage stakeholders' expectation.
6. Strong verbal and written communication. Point person to communicate with various stakeholders though meetings, presentations, reports and
7. Knowledgeable in Red, Green & Yellow FIDIC Contracts.
8. Preparation of tender documents and procurement evaluation/reports.
9. Architectural design management
10. Software proficient such as MS Office, Autocad, MS Project & Sketchup
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.