Three years of experience in web content writing:
--> Mainly built product pages by uploading AliExpress and eBay products to Shopify niche sites (Oberlo and Genie to Shopify) and WordPress p
- writing a detailed description of the product and its advantages;
- image researching and editing them onsite or with the use of apps.
- setting parameters (image size, price, appropriate tags, etc.)
- for WordPress, made sure that all parameters concerning Yoast SEO are all in GREEN.
--> Managed tasks where writing is involved:
- provided ad copies for
- created manuals for products
- wrote copies of newsletters containing upcoming sales and specials.
- co-managed the inventory file for the replacement of seller links that are OSS (out of stock).
- co-managed the
* Article writing
- writing articles about different topics that needed thorough research.
- Incorporated SEO by adding provided keywords to the title and body of the article.
* Creative writing
* Customer Support
- attended to customer concerns through LiveChat and Zendesk.
FILING & DOCUMENTATION:
- MS Word 2010
- Google Docs
- Google Spreadsheets
- Shopify (product page building only; fulfillment not included)
- WordPress (Blogging & eCommerce)
- Google Keyword Planner
- Google Drive
TEAM COMMUNICATION & TASK BOARDS
- Google Hangouts
- Google Hangouts on Air (YouTube) for recording meetings
- Rescue Time
- Time Doctor
- Time Proof
I have 2 years of writing experience in blogging, eCommerce-related writing, and creative writing.
* I was hired since June 2016 to be a web content writer and have written articles for the following websites: -Discuss-Money (20 articles) -Straight Up Money (all articles) -The Money-Hub (all articles) -The Money-Shot (all articles) -The Money-Dribble.com (all articles) I have also written fashion and sports-related articles. Sample works are available upon request.
* I also have written background stories for escape games.
* Wrote articles of various topics with incorporated SEO keywords provided by employers who were SEO marketers.
* Spent more than a year in the eCommerce industry as a product page builder mainly writing product descriptions, editing photos, drafting newsletters, and answering general customer queries.
* Worked for an online flower delivery service by writing promotional articles about flowers and assisted as chat support.
I have over a year of experience with Facebook ads as it was one of my tasks as an eCommerce writer.
I have over a year of experience with Shopify, Oberlo, and Genie. I've also made use of WordPress for writing content.
I've made use of Wix in the past to design web pages.
I have managed a community forum in the past.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.