I am an experienced Real Estate Virtual Assistant with a passion for helping real
estate professionals streamline their business operations and achieve their
goals. With 2 years of experience in the real estate industry, I understand the
unique challenges and demands that come with this dynamic field.
Why Choose Me as Your Real Estate Virtual Assistant?
Expertise: I have a deep understanding of the real estate industry, including
property management and listings. My knowledge allows me to hit the ground
running and provide immediate value to your business.
- Following up with incomplete applications
- Reaching out to prospects sent applications in AppFolio
- Sending mass messaging via Callfires and Appfolio Software
- Giving notice to residents for showings
- Listing, unlisting and updating properties on marketing
sites- Following up with past tours to see if still interested
- Following up with leads to make sure they’ve toured or if
they’re still interested
- Sending AppFolio application to anyone requesting an
application in Zillow
- Following up with approved applicants on deposit/to sign
- Updating back-office databases through AppFolio, Trello,
Zillow and Bright MLS
- Renewal Offer
- Purchase order in Appfolio; and other admin tasks.
*Technology Savvy: I am well-versed in real estate
software and CRM systems, such as Appfolio, Zillow, Bright MLS, Callfire for
messaging and Trello. Allowing me to efficiently manage leads, organize
property data, and assist with marketing efforts.
Detail-Oriented: Real estate transactions involve numerous
details and deadlines. I have a keen eye for detail, ensuring that nothing
falls through the cracks and that all necessary paperwork is accurate and
*Confidentiality: I understand the importance of maintaining
client confidentiality and handle sensitive information with the utmost care
Let's Work Together:
Whether you're a busy real estate agent, property manager, or real estate
investor, I am here to lighten your workload and enhance your productivity. By
entrusting your administrative and research tasks to me, you can focus on what
you do best – growing your real estate business.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.