Since 2011, I've been working as an Administrative Assistant/Technical Staff to the Vice President for Research at a State University. My duties vary from taking minutes of meetings, assisting in the preparation of research proposals, providing support in the implementation of ongoing research projects, internet research, to preparation of PowerPoint presentations, and drafting of memos and other official letters.
I also worked as Process Analyst/HR Admin at a business process outsourcing company.
As a Process Analyst my duties included the following:
-Acts as Project Coordinator.
-Sends daily report and updates to our client
-Sends daily report.
-Manages and trains our office-based and home-based writers
-Coordinates with the remote translators
-Proofreads written descriptions of software
-Uploads the descriptions directly to the site via a specific platform
As an HR Administrative Assistant my duties included the following:
- Supports the HR Manager in providing HR service to staff within the organization.
- Conducts interview, hires and orients new staff
- Provides HR advice and explains HR procedures and policies to all the employees.
- Maintains accurate HR records while ensuring confidentiality.
- Prepare materials for employment interviews and examinations
- Payroll processing (for office-based and remote employees).
- Coordinates with the staff regarding personnel, benefits, and pay issues.
- Preparation and processing of government remittances.
Other tasks was being done as needed:
-Provides support to other ongoing projects
-Web content re-writer
Also, I worked as a customer service representative at various call centers, and as an ESL teacher.
I have 6 years experience doing office and admin tasks
English is our second language. I worked at call centers as a Customer Service Representative
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.