Modern marketing is very different now from the marketing when I started way back in 2003. Today digital strategies are playing different importance and the traditional marketing I knew such as print is becoming less relevant and effective but I must say that the strategy or the main core of marketing is still intact and that is communication - being able to send the right message and making that message work to the target audience.
Creativity and communication are still important and applicable especially in the newer marketing concept skills that we have right now and I take pride in being able to adapt to these two different worlds. Traditional and digital marketing aim only to communicate with the customers. Skills that I was able to grow and learn from that time on:
1. Communication. Marketing is all about communicating to an audience, it’s my top skill - relationship building, brand awareness, marketing and promoting - message is always the key to get information right and accurate.
2. Creativity. Marketing is being able to cut through the noise and deliver a message that will hit your target customer. Thinking outside the box or no box at all is one of the ways I did from my previous experiences, having promoted and marketed an expressway is something I will always be proud of as a marketing professional. And that creativity does not end in design and how you’re able to execute concepts but how creative I can be when the budget is
3. Interpersonal Skills. When communication is at top, there can be no excuse for not being able to work closely with a broader team which I bring to the table as I have led a task force in order to achieve an excellent customer satisfaction rating when I was with NLEX.
4. Data Analysis. I was exposed to and worked for foodpanda which is a food delivery service app and my main job was to grow orders on a monthly
5. Research. To fulfill campaigns and strategies to market, it will require a lot of research from creating content, looking into competitor’s marketing campaigns, learning about topic relevant to the product or service that you provide, and building a network specific to the industry.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.