Current Employment Status:
Hired Full Time on Nov 15, 2019
I am a rockstar Virtual Assistant and Customer Service Pro.
I am a versatile all-rounder who loves to learn.
Part of my VA stint was being a social media moderator where I take the lead on the comments being made on the website as they come in and produce material for the website comments as required. Being aware of the latest trends within the public domain. Full responsibility for client's accounts and how information is handled and
-Outstanding research and information management capabilities.
-Proven ability to work collaboratively with diverse groups and establish ongoing relationships.
-Capable of quickly understanding how systems are used in order to provide efficient support.
- Super reliable and focused.
- High attention to detail. Taking pride in the quality of work.
- Critical thinking. I figure out the best, next step and take action.
- Initiative. Take charge and move forward without having to be told to do so.
- Organized. Puts things in logical places. Make things easy to find.
- Persistence. I take action even where there is difficulty or opposition.
- Continuous improvement. I figure out how to make things better.
-Strong technical skills. I learn new tools quickly through self-study and demonstrate high proficiency.
With 7 years of proven experience providing customer service for several different companies, I have handled, customer service, technical support,been a collections officer, and lastly I even taught English to Chinese students.Worked for US and Australian based companies such as Directv, HSBC ,US Website builder, Nextel ,Australia New Zealand bank (ANZ) to name a few.
I've been a Virtual Assistant/ Social Media manager where I handle different social media accounts. I reply to comments and messages on Facebook and Twitter. I welcome new members and answer inquiries on Discord and Telegram. I also manage Reddit.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.