I Hope everything is groovy at your place.
I came across your job post in Onlinejobs.ph and found that you are looking for a Developer. Looking at the job description, I think that I will be a good fit for this position.
My name is Rachelle and I hold a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science. I have an experience of more than 7 years in the field of Web Development and Designing. I was going through with the job requirements posted here for the work Website Designing and Development stuff like that, and as per my background, I think I do have all the essential skills and experience which are needed for this role.
I am an experienced Web Developer as well as a Web Designer and have expertise in platforms like PHP, WordPress, Shopify, Click funnels, etc as well as having experience as SEO Marketer and Social Media Marketer.
- So far, I have worked with platforms like PHP(along with its frameworks - Laravel, CodeIgniter), WordPress, Shopify, Landing pages, Click funnels and significantly more.
- To be precise, in WordPress I am used to with several themes (Astra-Divi-WooCommerce-Ultra-Spencer), plugins(Yoast SEO-Updraft plus-Opti mole) and builders(ACF-Beaver-Thrive-Elementor). Apart from that I can work on dynamic widgets and add-ons.
- Specifically in Shopify, I am adept at liquid code so that I can design dynamic templates and custom features. Also, I am familiar with its themes like Lezada, Electro, Debutify and so on.
- In terms of Graphic Designing, I have good hands-on Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD and Figma. I have expertise in creating PSD or a mock-up, which I can further convert to a fully functional website.
- Hence, I can say that I can handle Backend as well as Frontend, single handed.
- In my previous projects, I have come across API integration, Mail Chimp,
- Heads up, I have done SEO for several websites through On-Page and Off-Page techniques like short URLs, impactful titles, HTML sitemap, backlink generation, social media management, competitor analysis and other such parameters along with the help of Google Analytics and Google Webmaster.
- For staying punctual I keep an eye on Calendar and schedulers (Calendly, Google Calendar,etc.) and try to stay interactive by using tools like Asana, Trello, Basecamp, Slack, etc.
- To keep the code clean and organized, I have a grip over Version Control Systems like GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket and others that work best.
- Along with being a Developer, I am a good eye on Designing as well and have a good command of Web Designing tools such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. With my great web designing skills, I provide visually appealing design with easy to navigate and user-friendly layout. I also provide responsive websites compatible across all browsers like Firefox, Safari, Chrome, IE, etc, and devices such as Smartphones, Desktops, Ipads, Macs,
- Enthusiastic and always keen to learn new technologies.
- Exceptional Communication Skills and Soft Skills.
- Organized and adaptive towards the work.
- Detail Oriented and Strong Analytical Skills.
- Professionalism and integrity with the business team.
- Can work as an individual and also a very good team player.
Tools I use for Project Management
- Jira Software
Do let me know if you have any questions for me, I'd be glad to help you with that.
Looking forward to hearing back from you soon and eager to start working with you soonest.
I have a good skills over writing the content as well & In terms of speaking english can speak fluently.
I have been working with Website Development since last more than 7 years by using different languages like PHP, WordPress, Laravel, Shopify, CodeIgniter, React, Woo-commerce, Vue.js, MySql, PHP - MyAdmin etc....
I have a good expertise over working with Google Analytics', Google Tracking, PSD to HTML. Ecommerce site's & stores etc...
I have been working with Graphic & Web Designing since last more than 6 years by using tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, Adobe-XD, Canva etc...
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.