- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote.
- Knowledge in AutoCAD, and SolidWorks applications.
- Knowledge in Adobe applications such as Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and Acrobat Pro Reader DC.
- Familiarity with the use of several business systems like Aconex, Oracle, CRM, CoreWorx, Webtop, ShareCat, and SharePoint.
- Fluency in communicating, reading, and writing in both Filipino and English languages.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.