- Created, managed, and developed WordPress websites using Divi Elementor builder
- Managed, maintained, back-up and upgrade websites
- Integrated client’s Hubsport or mailing list (Mailchimp) with WordPress for mail campaigns, tracking, and sequences
- Troubleshoot site-related issues
- Identify and fix any broken links
- Created landing pages, web, and
- Created responsive WordPress themes from existing themes
- Identify and diagnose errors in the scripting as well as the front-end bugs
- Converted the website pages to be responsive on different devices
- Optimized the website for maximum speed and scalability
- Implemented Woocommerce and payment gateways
- Implemented needed WordPress plugins, i.e Gravity Form, ACF, Custom Post Type, Yoast, Wordfence, cache (WP-rocket, W3 cache), page builder (Elementor)
- Take PSD files, then splice and convert them to WordPress
- Implemented OG meta and tracking code
- Configured DNS settings
- Collaborated with the Project Manager on project specifications, strategy, and execution to build new WordPress pages and update existing ones.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.