• Assembling raw footage and transferring or uploading to a computer
• Following a script, storyboard, screenplay or outline
• Inputting sound to enhance footage, which may include selecting music and writing voice-overs
• Inputting graphics to enhance footage
• Inputting text/subtitles into the video
• Digitally splicing film and video and synchronizing them into one rough cut file
• Improving and correcting lighting, coloring and faulty footage
• Working closely with clients to present a final product that matches his or her vision
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.