- Adaptable, resilient and resourceful.
- Attentive, and very detail-oriented.
- Well-mannered and respectful.
- Carry out orders with preciseness.
- Communicative and responsive.
Skill sets that I offer:
- Customer support: by
- Accurate data entries using MS tools.
- Create a neat-looking and attractive design using Canva and Adobe Photoshop.
- Basic photo and video editing skills using CapCut and Adobe Premier Pro.
- Natural proofreader; revisions until it's perfect.
- Audio and video transcriptions.
- Copywriting and Social Media Management.
- Lead generation and Appointment setting.
- The ability to learn something new in a short time with quality assurance as a priority.
I am particularly interested in working as a customer sales representative, customer support, transcriber, copywriter, social media manager, video and photo editor, appointment setter, and administrative or general assistant. I'm still very open to change and new opportunities!
I will work self-directed and figure things out whenever possible. I'd love a long-term, stable job where I can help clients or companies build their businesses.
Student Assistant | MSEUF CEd
While trying to complete my bachelor’s degree in college, I had a part-time job as our department's student assistant with a salary of almost $270 per month. I handled several administrative tasks including generating and updating documents while also giving statistical recommendations in choosing schedules and courses to fellow students. I also provided general assistance in which I had to communicate and set up appointments with the other departments. I've provided satisfaction that led to 5 stars reviews on my profile.
Virtual Administrative Assistant | C. Management LTD
Working as a VAA is a good career improvement because it is more comfortable and suitable work for me. It is quite challenging to do daily tasks at first but with my perseverance, I learned and got used to my job in a span of 1 week. I handled several tasks as customer support; I also handled engagement promotion and organization with content creators, basic bookkeeping, and daily updates of spreadsheets or stats and notion. I also assisted in hiring new applicants and creating invoices.
ESL Teacher | Glats.inc
I've taught several courses in English to Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese and Chinese students for a while as a part-time job. OLJ limits us set to 5 stars for only 5 skills overall so I couldn't set more 5-star ratings to myself here. In contrast, have been rated 5 stars by the majority of my students. I also had a five-star profile as a teacher in the previous company that I worked in.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.