• Certified Public Accountant
• Master of Business Administration degree holder
• Computer literate (Proficient with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Teams, OneDrive and accounting software such as SAP and QuickBooks)
• Certified QuickBooks Online International User
• Comprehensive knowledge in accounting
• Can handle complex problems and challenges in the workplace
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Ability to deal with people diplomatically and able to handle difficult conversations
• Data analysis skills
• Team player
• Keen to details
• Can work efficiently under pressure
My previous jobs as an accountant includes bookkeeping which includes entering supplier and customers information to accounting software such SAP, Quickbooks and other internal accounting systems. Aside from that, I was using excel on my daily reconciliation, reporting and data analysis resulted for me to be proficient in using excel functions, pivot tables, vlook-up and building graphs. My work also as an accountant involved regular communication with the counterparty through meetings and emails, thus I was able to develop how to manage my emails effectively.
Throughout my career, I've been handling US accounts and clients and I've been able to communicate with them effectively for me to deliver quality results. Also, my previous company sent me twice to the main office in Houston Texas for process migration training in 2018 and 2019. I was able to meet and converse personally, all my counterparties and together with our team, we were able to successfully transfer the process from US to Manila through effective communication and collaboration.
I have worked as Account Manager, handling bookkeeping, bank reconciliation and financial statements preparations and financial analysis for 2 years. Part of the job as Account Manager was the preparation of monthly payroll and tax returns preparation and submission. I have 3 years of experience in banking and finance where part of task in to compute the daily NAVPU (net asset value per share) of our client. I have also worked in Oil and Gas Industry for 6 years handling inventory management and reconciliation. Inventory management includes ensuring that ending inventory at the physical locations or tank are consistent with the books. Also, raise any variances noted to the commercial operations team to resolve the issue.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.