Amazon SEO and PPC Specialist
· Conduct keyword research and
analysis to identify relevant and high-converting keywords for Amazon PPC
· Set up and manage Amazon PPC
Campaigns to maximize visibility and drive sales for specific products or
· Monitor and optimize PPC campaigns
regularly to ensure they are performing at their best and meeting set targets.
· Adjust bidding strategies and
budgets based on campaign performance date to maximize ROI.
· Conduct A/B testing of ad creatives,
headlines, and landing pages to improve ad performance and conversion rates.
· Analyze competitor PPC campaigns
to identify opportunities and areas for improvement.
· Utilize Amazon Advertising reports
and analytics tools to gain insights and make data-driven decisions.
· Collaborate with product and
marketing teams to align PPC strategies with overall business goals and promotions.
· Stay up-to-date with Amazon
Advertising policies and industry trends to ensure compliance and leverage new
· Provide regular performance
reports and updates to stakeholders, summarizing key metrics and campaign
· Continuously optimize product
listings for relevant keywords and incorporate PPC insights into SEO
Social Media Management
• Manages social media accounts such as
• Answers customer inquiries and managing orders from social media
• Uses Adobe Photoshop and Canva
as editing tool for social media posts
• Maintained efficient records of stock inventory levels of more than 20 different brands
• Served an average of 5 customers per day – answering inquiries, implementing strategic upsell, and managing payment
• Actively involved in receiving of new shipments
• Receives purchase orders (PO) from customers
• Prepares items based on PO
• Double checking of items prior to delivery
• Preparation of delivery receipts for Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao orders
• Computes and records all sales transactions
• Preparing requests of supplies from other 6 Green Paddle branches (Taguig, Cavite, Shaw, Makati, Quezon City and Manila).
• Effectively communicates with customers the product selection based on their needs
• Accurately describes the product features and benefits
• Suggests available products, on-going sales, discounts and promotions based on customer cues
• Provides price quotation to customers
• Answers customer inquiries and managing their orders from social media platforms such as
• Effectively manages more than 5 tournament events annually.
• Designing of poster for upcoming tournaments to be posted via social media platforms.
• In-charged of payment collection
• In-charged of team arrangement and acts as table official and umpire.
• Designing of tarpaulins, medals and trophies for Table Tennis Tournaments
Experience: 6 months - 1 year
As an Amazon PPC Specialist, I possess a wealth of experience in managing and optimizing pay-per-click campaigns on the Amazon platform. With a proven track record of driving sales and enhancing product visibility, I have successfully maximized ROI for numerous clients. My expertise lies in crafting data-driven strategies, conducting in-depth keyword research, and continuously refining campaigns to achieve exceptional results. With a passion for staying up-to-date with industry trends, I thrive on delivering impactful solutions that help businesses flourish in the competitive Amazon marketplace.
Experience: Less than 6 months
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.