I am a motivated Industrial Engineer, Business Executive Assistant, and Freelancer with the mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to strive and achieve more. Held a variety of roles in different types of industries such as MSP, Non-profit Tech, SaaS, Retail and Tourism. Has a total of five-year experience in executive assistance, project, program, and operations management. Loves talking with different kinds of people and sharing strategic and valuable solutions.
• Project Management Professional (Present)
• Genos Certified Emotional Intelligence Practitioner (Jan 2019)
• Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt (Nov 2017)
• Google sheets automation
• Research and documentation
• Overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or products.
• MS Office and G Suite Office competent
• Advanced English communication skills, written and oral
• Critical thinking analysis and problem solving for continuous improvement
• Adaptability – working project-based jobs for international clients
• Very keen to details, fast learner, and has integrity
• Understanding of the organization's goals and objectives
• Analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
• Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
• Logical and efficient
• Ability to conduct research into issues and products as required
• Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
• Highly self-motivated and directed
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Working knowledge of business operations and systems requirements processes.
• Quickly, confidently and effectively work towards guiding these processes and implementing these platforms
• Diligent with exceptional attention to detail
• Ability to take responsibility, be accountable and manage time well
• Confident in managing tasks and the ability to meet deadlines
• Energetic person who can bring positive energy and experience to the team
• Skilled, talented, resourceful, quick learner, and driven
• Has access to a reliable phone and high-speed internet
• Organized and willing to speak up when you see an opportunity for things to be done better
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.