Having worked as a Corporate Staff Specialist, a Sales Executive, and a Data Encoder/Controller, I am well and capable of administrative as well as creative work.
The skills I acquired as a Corporate Staff Specialist include, but are not limited to:
1. Generating reports on absences and tardiness of personnel;
2. Maintaining accurate personnel records such as 201 files;
3. Updating personnel on new corporate policies and guidelines;
4. Receiving and evaluating purchase requisition of projects;
5. Preparing project procurement management plans for a project; and
6. Reviewing annual proposed budget for the
1. Telemarketing of Instrumentation and Control Instruments;
2. Creation of sales reports;
3. Generation and delivery of quotation to clients; and
4. Presentation of products.
Lastly, I obtained the following skills as a Data Encoder/Controller:
1. Encoding correspondences
and reports of projects; and
2. Controlling records of projects.
I worked as a Corporate Staff Specialist at the National Power Corporation for 8 years from March 2003 to April 2011. I upheld the following responsibilities: 1. Generation of reports on absences and tardiness of personnel; 2. Maintenance of personnel records such as 201 files; 3. Review and evaluation of purchase requisition of projects; 4. Preparation of project procurement management plans; and 5. Review of annual proposed budget for personnel.
My past work as a Corporate Staff Specialist (for 8 years), Sales Executive (for 2 years), and Data Encoder/Controller (for 10 months) involved writing and reviewing reports, correcting errors in papers, and creating product presentations. The responsibilities instilled firm and sufficient skills in editing, proofreading, copywriting, creative writing, blogging, and web content writing.
As a Sales Executive for 2 years, my primary responsibility was to do telemarketing on instrumentation and control instruments.
My 8 years as a Corporate Staff Specialist taught me enough about processing payrolls.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.