I excel at:
• Designing layouts, developing styles for websites, creating social media contents and maintaining accounts.
• Production for both print and digital media.
• Creative and innovative idea in design.
If you need someone who can transform an idea into the digital world and make it the next big thing, I'm here to help you reach that goal. I have the right blend of skill, patience and ideas to get you and your potential clients excited about your business, big or small.
Thank you very much and I'm looking forward to working with you!
1. Do you have any Portfolios?
2. What is your main expertise?
- As a Graphic Designer I have a strong point in Website Design, Social Media Ads,
3. Are you willing to do Marketing jobs?
- Yes like Social Media Marketing, Link Building, simple SEO and Advertising.
4. Are you willing to work remotely or with time-tracking software?
- I'm not comfortable working remotely, I prefer to work in a deadline basis or milestones.
5. What is your preferred working schedule?
- I prefer to work in a flexible time as I want to work in a deadline or milestone basis. Like for example, having you listed all my tasks in a week and will consistently finish them before or on deadline.
6. Can you work full-time or part-time?
- Yes, I can work full time 8 hours a day / 40 hours a week.
7. What is your preferred payment method?
- Through bank account or by PayPal, please contact me first.
My Skills from 1 to 10 (10 being the highest):
- Logo Design - 8/10
- Banner/Ads Design - 10/10
- Brochure Design - 10/10
- Business Cards - 9/10
- Invitation Design - 10/10
- Tarpaulin Design - 10/10
- Website Design - 10/10
- Food Menu Design - 10/10
- Infographics - 7/10
- Layout Design - 9/10
- Magazine Design - 10/10
- Mobile Design - 8/10
- Packaging Design - 8/10
- UI Design - 8/10
- Photoshop - 10/10
- Illustrator - 710
- InDesign - 7/10
- Sony Vegas Pro - 9/10
- Adobe Premiere Pro - 7/10
- Wordpress - 8/10
- Wordpress Theme Customization - 8/10
- SEO - 6/10
- Internet Marketing - 9/10
- Lead Generations - 9/10
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.