Looking for full-time work (8 hours/day)
at $3.00/hour ($528.00/month)
July 26th, 2023 (65 days ago)
July 14th, 2022
? Marketing Management & Graphic Designing
• the company has given me the task to assist the Manager and Supervisor in creating Marketing Strategy that has been implemented through our Packaging, Branding, Tactics,
• Aside from that, I have been tasked to maintain the company's brand in products, packaging, social media, graphic materials, business & company materials, and publishing designs.
• Had fair share of implementing graphic design in an online event, locally hosted and collaboration with the Department of Tourism in the Philippines for producing 3 different types of Posters for Health Guidelines during the Pandemic season back in February 2021.
• Worked with fellow Marketing Associates to create, fine-tune and implementation of social media graphic materials for Binibining Pilipinas 2022 (Miss Philippines).
• Responsible for Market Research, Competition Tracking, Marketing Strategy Implementation and Planning.
• Keen to details, observant to changes in the world of Marketing, it's a volatile place for a brand to grow.
• Enforce brand marketing guidelines in trademarks, logos, and publications, and keep up-to-date information across all media.
• Identification of latest trends in the marketing both advertising and promotional campaigns that can ensure the company's success.
? Administrative Duties and Responsibilities
• Ability to assist other departments on their equipment to ensure that they're in working condition.
• Hardware and Software Installation and Diagnostics. (Mostly, troubleshooting and identification of corrupted/broken/defect files/software/hardware.)
• Taking requests from Business Development Department for layout and publication requests to support their bidding documents.
? Other skills
• Tech Savvy, gotta know what is in and out for this year, every year.
• Effectively can eliminate unnecessary paperwork, gotta be efficient to do more things within the working time frame given.
• Has the ability to perform a wide range of assignments, if it looks hard but it's manageable, then it's manageable.
• Active listening, I'll lend you my ears and listen to you, intently.
• Intermediate knowledge in CRM (Oracle's RightNow and SAP CRM)
• Intermediate knowledge in Automation Tool (Hubspot)
• Knows a bit of Photography (Doing mobile photography)
• Assisting the company Photographer in ideas (Angles, equipment set-up and snap)
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.