Current Employment Status:
Hired Full Time on Oct 23, 2023
A Google Ads Specialist with experience in SEO, content writing, social media management, and research. I can work with minimal or no supervision, meet deadlines, and understand directions in one go. I am also very proactive and have the initiative to share a lot of ideas to help improve the success of a project.
- Create and setup up new Google Ads account for search and remarketing campaigns
- Determine conversion goals and set up conversion tracking via GTM
- Ongoing campaign management such as optimization of campaigns and recommending keyword opportunities, campaign restructuring, demographic, device, and geographic targeting.
- Ads A/B split testing
- Help resolve difficult/unique client requests in relation to PPC.
- Provide input and assistance to other departments regarding the work of the PPC department where necessary.
Tools: WhatConvert, CallRail, Monday, Adalysis, Semrush, GA4, Unbounce, WordPress,
• Keyword Research
• On-page SEO
• Off-Page SEO
• Link building
• Content promotion
• Guest posting
• Infographic marketing
• Uses Google Webmaster Tools and Analytics, MOZ Analytics and Semrush
Capable of writing SEO-friendly/ optimized articles.
• Keyword research
• Content Planning
• Topic research
• Article writing - web content, blog posts, guest post articles
Social media page optimization and management
Tools: Semrush social media toolkit, Hootsuite
• Uploading/ applying WP Themes
• Installation of Plugins
• Organizing navigational menus, categories, widgets, etc.
• Content Publishing and management
• Newsletter - using MailChimp to set up the letter, sent out, and set up of
• Data entry
Experience: 2 - 5 years
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.