Current Employment Status:
Hired Part Time on Dec 13, 2019
• More than 5 years of Adobe Photoshop experience, with strong analytical skills• Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
• Can work effectively with minimum supervision
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Access and Excel
• More than 2 years experience as a college instructor. Skills include:-JAVA programming -Graphics design -Web design -UI design
• Exemplary problem-solving skills; able to identify problems and implement corrective processes
• Computer skills include: MS Project, Excel, Word; Graphics, Spreadsheet; PowerPoint, Familiar with HTML and CSS, Wordpress(using template frameworks to design)
• Skilled at presenting technical and abstract concepts in a clear and concise way
• Skilled in cultivating positive relationships with clients and colleagues; particularly adept at communicating with clarity and diplomacy to individuals from diverse cultural and organizational backgrounds. Fluent in english
As a college instructor it is quite a need for us to be proficient in English since students are more likely to respect instructors with such good skill.
Knowledgeable in HTML, CSS and bootstrap. Has a background in Mysql and databases.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.